Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Windows Tiling Window Managers
- Twinsplay: neat if you're into keyboard shortcuts, costs something, 29USD
- MaxTo, you basically setup regions beforehand and then max/min
within those regions, free
- WindowSize: extremely flexible and has pre-aranged setups. If money
wasn't a problem I'd probably go with this. not free, 20 USD
- GridMove: lack of flexibility with preset templates, free
- HashTWM: think TWM for windows, looked at help file not fun to use, free
- bugn: it works but has non-intuitive interface, doesn't work well
with multiple monitors, free
This is the latest in my series on quick, easy, and tasty meals: http://dtbnguyen.blogspot.com/2017/11/chinese-style-congee-jook-recipe...
- we're going to attack this from a number of different perpective since it's a bit more complex then you'd normally expect. As...
If you're like many others on the planet you probably can't be bothered purchasing a new piece of software in order to test an appl...