Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Windows Tiling Window Managers
- Twinsplay: neat if you're into keyboard shortcuts, costs something, 29USD
- MaxTo, you basically setup regions beforehand and then max/min
within those regions, free
- WindowSize: extremely flexible and has pre-aranged setups. If money
wasn't a problem I'd probably go with this. not free, 20 USD
- GridMove: lack of flexibility with preset templates, free
- HashTWM: think TWM for windows, looked at help file not fun to use, free
- bugn: it works but has non-intuitive interface, doesn't work well
with multiple monitors, free
This is the latest in my series on quick, easy, and tasty meals: http://dtbnguyen.blogspot.com/2017/09/sweet-chilli-chickenporkbeef-noodl...
- many people are often critical of choices that are often made in other countries. If you think carefully about it, massive loops have bee...
If you're like many others on the planet you probably can't be bothered purchasing a new piece of software in order to test an appl...